Call for proposals for a grant supportOct 9, 2015
United Nations Development Programme in cooperation with the "Coca-Cola" company announces a call for proposals for grant funding under the "New World: Inclusive Sustainable Human Development Initiatives."
The following organizations in Uzbekistan are eligible to apply:
- UNDP CO (partnerships with NGOs/CSOs are strongly encouraged) or
- Country Offices of other UN agencies that are members of UN Development Group (UNEP, UN Habitat, UNICEF, UNIDO, UNFPA, UNRWA, UN Women, WHO, WFP, etc.)
- Non-governmental organizations (including Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), chambers, unions, business support organizations, professional associations, federations, platforms, foundations, if they have non-profit status and are not government/ state/ budgetary organizations) or
- Development cooperatives, village cooperatives, village development cooperatives, agricultural cooperatives or
- Regional development agencies, regional development unions or
- Capacity development institutes/centers.
The "New World" Programme will support the following two main directions:
A. Inclusive and practical community based approaches to increase access to safe drinking water and sanitation services and to improve water resources management
B. Empowering women and youth through improved education and job creation for more resilient communities
The maximum amount of grant funding for Uzbekistan up to 100 000 US dollars. Applications will be accepted by the UNDP Country Office by October 26, 2015 located at Mirabad str., 41/3, or by e-mail email@example.com. For questions related to the preparation of the application, please contact Natural Resources Management Specialist, Environment and Energy Unit, UNDP Uzbekistan at (+998 71) 1203450 (ext. 150).
The project application form in English can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.uz.undp.org/content/uzbekistan/en/home/presscenter/articles/2015/10/09/call-for-proposals/