UNDP in Uzbekistan’s administrative services unit provides logistic assistance to UNDP Projects and also to other UN agencies. These services include:
- Preparation of travel authorisations;
- Tickets booking and purchase;
- Logistics arrangements for visiting mission members;
- Event organisation and catering services;
- Visa arrangements for travel;
- Hotel accommodation, and airport pick-up and drop-off;
- Conducting annual DSA surveys.
- Receiving incoming phone calls, and providing communication support to UNDP and its projects;
- Registration of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Providing UN Diplomatic Pouch delivery;
- Tracking and arranging monthly payments on UNDP phone, internet and mobile services, and fuel and car washing services.
- Providing daily assistance in vehicle transportation to CO staff, projects and missions upon request.
- Maintaining the building and office premises;
- Maintenance and repair control of the air-condition, ventilation system and utility system;
- Maintenance of the lightning system at the UNDP compound, including control over the territory cleanliness.