The United Nations Development Assistance Framework for the Republic of Uzbekistan is the result of a consultative process undertaken to analyse how the United Nations can most effectively respond to Uzbekistan’s national priorities and needs.
UNDP in Uzbekistan’s administrative services unit provides logistic assistance to UNDP Projects and also to other UN agencies. These services include:
- Preparation of travel authorisations;
- Tickets booking and purchase;
- Logistics arrangements for visiting mission members;
- Event organisation and catering services;
- Visa arrangements for travel;
- Hotel accommodation, and airport pick-up and drop-off;
- Conducting annual DSA surveys.
- Receiving incoming phone calls, and providing communication support to UNDP and its projects;
- Registration of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Providing UN Diplomatic Pouch delivery;
- Tracking and arranging monthly payments on UNDP phone, internet and mobile services, and fuel and car washing services.
- Providing daily assistance in vehicle transportation to CO staff, projects and missions upon request.
- Maintaining the building and office premises;
- Maintenance and repair control of the air-condition, ventilation system and utility system;
- Maintenance of the lightning system at the UNDP compound, including control over the territory cleanliness.